| Signs and Symptoms You May Need Help
If any of the following describes your situation, you may need our assistance.
• You have seen the financials in two months. Where are you?
• The numbers say you are making a profit. Where’s the cash?
• You have worked all weekend to catch up. It’s now Monday morning and you are already behind.
The Small Business Administration estimates that over 75% of business failures occur for four reasons:
• Lack of a clear, compelling and actionable business strategy.
• Lack of control over accounting and finances.
• Owner(s) tried to do "everything themselves" and didn't seek professional assistance early on in
• No consistent management team to support the Owner.
Highly successful business owners such as you have one trait in common. You focus on your strengths and delegate or out-source the rest.
Contact Us Now to learn how we can help you focus on your strengths.
| How We Can Help
Why you would hire us:
accounting, finance, cash
and administration functions.
• Analyze your numbers and interpret their true meaning.
• Assume and complete your critical projects and tasks.
• Provide you with independent, objective, clear-headed
thinking; a fresh perspective; a new set of eyes.
• Hold your feet to the fire to get things done that you might
otherwise put off.
Contact Us Now to see how we can assist you in developing and growing your organization
| Myths and Misconceptions about Consultants
Entrepreneurs, small and mid-market businesses don't take advantage of consultants and outsourced business services for several reasons.
1. Lack of knowledge that such services are available.
2. A misconception that such services are too expensive
and only for large organizations.
3. Reluctance to admit the need for assistance. A belief that
they can do it all and have all the answers.
4. A misplaced feeling that seeking assistance is admitting
5. Failure to see problems or identify them until it's too late
to be able to correct and adjust direction.
We take each of these issues off the table
Such services are available, even to the smallest organization.
Our services are very affordable. We work within your budget and your time line. We will not break the bank
We treat your business as if it were our own. We do not believe in "one size fits all". Your business is unique, so are our
We are small business consultants. We came from small businesses. We roll up our sleeves and get dirty.
We are in the listening business. We listen to fully understand you as a person, as a business owner, your business, your problems and issues.
Nothing happens until we gain that understanding.
| Who We Are
We are outsourced:
Small Business Advisors,
Chief Financial Officers,
Chief Operating Officers,
and Project Managers
who have come together to help you develop and build a healthy, thriving , and profitable business.
We bring our real world knowledge, experience, and skills to help create time for you:
• Time to make use of the highest• Time for you to get a better night’s
and best use of your talents and
sleep….not having so many
issues on your mind.
• Time to focus on the business,
not in the business
Our singular goal is to help you avoid the frustrations, chaos, isolation and sense of being overwhelmed that come with business ownership.
You would call us when you:
• Have something pressing on
your mind and need honest
and objective advice.
tackle those projects that aren'tgetting done and complete
• Need a fresh set of eyes. A new look. A fresh
can do what you do best.....Grow your business!
Contact Us Now to learn how we can make your life better